Child Protection Case Management Supervisor - Roving
In order to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the template on the following link:
ee.humanitarianresponse.info/single/rnYtzWcHA member of our Human Resources team will contact you soon if your profile is considered for the job vacancy, and if more information is needed. If you are not being approached by our Human Resources team, please consider your application automatically registered in our database.
Caritas Lebanon is committed to all Safeguarding Principles and will not tolerate any act in any shape or form of misuse regarding Child Safeguarding Policies and Sexual Exploitation Abuse or Harassment (SEA). All staff must understand that Caritas Lebanon will apply a zero-tolerance policy to SEA and any harassment of any type. Caritas Lebanon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Moreover, Caritas Lebanon will not share any personal data with anyone outside Caritas Lebanon whatsoever unless requested by Law. All applicants are strictly required to adhere to these standards. Therefore, the selected applicant shall be requested to provide additional information to conduct the needed background check.
In addition, Caritas Lebanon will reserve its rights not to hire any applicant who was previously reported for a SEA incident.
The Case Management Supervisor (CMS) shall be the focal point for all case management activities within Caritas Centers and supported schools. The CM Supervisor will be responsible for contributing to the timely and quality implementation of activities, deliver continuous technical coaching, perform monitoring and evaluation of the quality of Protection related work, and capacity building of staff who s/he will be working with in protection risks prevention and response. The CM Supervisor will serve as the focal point for High and medium Risk Protection cases and will report directly to the Protection Officer.
MAJOR DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee Case Management (including follow up on referrals and action plans)
• Work closely with caseworkers and ensure that staff implement and respect best-practices and international standards for national protection group prevention and response
• Ensure and monitor the correct documentation of cases through review of files and database
• Maintain confidentiality of information, and that data protection and information-sharing protocols are respected
• Review staff caseloads to ensure they are manageable and share challenges with the Protection Officer
• Ensure systematic means by which persons at risk can be identified, and their needs assessed
• Support individual cases when required and provide regular monitoring of all aspects of Case Management services
• Facilitate and attend case conferences for complex cases
• Make sure that case conferences are called involving relevant stakeholders
• Ensure the dissemination of information from the protection officer to CMS Team
• Provide briefings on child safeguarding and appropriate behavior with children to all Case Management staff and ensure that any concerns are reported and addressed immediately
• Enhance the capacity of Caritas staff to safely identify and refer CP and SGBV cases to specialized partners
• Ensure the implementation of the internal and National SOP’s, guidelines, referral and coordination mechanisms for assistance to beneficiaries
• Make sure that the identified and referred cases are followed up in an agreed time frame
• Provide Capacity Building and Case Management trainings for the Centers
• Coordinate and collaborate with the Protection Officer and field team
• Attend protection working group and sub-groups meetings as required
• Monitor/assess consistently and proactively the safety and security of oneself; promptly reporting concerns or incidents to management and liaising with community leaders and other external parties as required to maintain/enhance the security environment for programs
• Assist with data collection and analysis, make recommendations on programming aligned with findings
• Submit quality reports as scheduled including but not limited to monthly, quarterly and annual reports •Peer-to-peer support in complex cases, coordinating, and collaborating with related departments and stakeholders.
• Follow Caritas Lebanon operational policy and procedures
• Respect the internal policies and procedures for example: dress code, attendance, discipline, etc.
• Complete schedules, activity planners, monitor staff availability and act against any shortfalls
• Resolve any staff issues and escalate any unresolved issue to the related manager
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Provide on-going leadership and support to staff
• Conduct timely performance evaluations and staff development
• Recommend disciplinary action as needed following established policy
• Control knowledge of procedures and ensure their strict implementation
• Give clear responsibilities to the team
• Provide assistance and organize good communication with the team
• Organize and facilitates meetings as needed
• Ensure the department staff is informed of the policy changes
• Organize and maintain departmental communication system that encourages staff participation
•Bachelor Degree in Social Work, Humanitarian Assistance, International Human Rights, Law or another related field
•Communication, writing, analytical and negotiation skills
Related Work Experience:
•3 to 5 years of experience in related field
•English and Arabic
•MS-Word / MS-Excel – Intermediate level
دليل مدني، شبكة المجتمع المدني، يوفر للمنظمات منصة لنشر الوظائف, وليس مسؤول عن عملية التوظيف. كل منظمة مسجلة على دليل مدني هي مسؤولة بشكل فردي عن منشوراتها وعن عملية التوظيف.
- جبل لبنان