Interested applicants are requested to submit their CVs in PDF Format to " [email protected]" with subject " Field Facilitator"
Email received with no suject will be rejected
Receiving of CV's applicants is on rolling basis. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Embrace has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on sexual exploitation and abuse, and sexual harassment.
A. GENERAL DESCRIPTION
The field facilitator is a team member of the Mobile Mental Health Clinic, a traveling clinic that provides free psychiatric consultations to residents in various regions of Lebanese governorates. The field facilitator plays a crucial role by serving as the connecting point between the mobile clinic's beneficiaries and the mental health professionals during their field visits. This role encompasses field tasks such as managing admission intake processes and scheduling appointments, among other responsibilities.
B. ORGANIZATIONAL VALUES
- Respect: To consider all individuals worthy of high regards and respect
- Integrity: To adhere to the highest moral and ethical principles in fulfilling Embrace’s mission
- Compassion: To understand another person’s condition from their perspective and strive to respond to their needs
- Inclusiveness: To actively include stakeholders in decision making and the implementation of Embrace’s strategic goals
- Accountability: To acknowledge and assume responsibility for all actions and decisions undertaken within the organization
- Ownership: To assume one’s responsibility towards their role and the organization, to problem solve and actively seek feedback in a proactive manner
- Collaboration: To actively seek feedback from members of the team and work collaboratively with team members inside the organization as well as engage external partners in fulfilling Embrace’s mission and vision.
C. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend the field visits scheduled for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays each week.
- Greet and assist beneficiaries, recording their information on the electronic health record (EHR) triage form.
- Aid beneficiaries in completing visitation intake forms.
- Collaborate with the Case Worker to organize and schedule appointments.
- Actively promote the services of the mobile mental health clinic during on-site visits
- Assist the mental health professional in conveying vital information to beneficiaries, including contact details for additional resources and referrals.
- A degree in a relevant field, such as psychology or social work.
- Must be available on the three designated field visit days: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays for a duration of eight hours.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as teamwork skills to interact effectively with beneficiaries and the mobile clinic team.
- A strong sense of empathy and understanding of the challenges faced by individuals seeking mental health support.
- The ability to manage appointments, records, and to input and retrieve data from the Electronic Health Record.
- Awareness and respect for cultural differences and the ability to work with a diverse range of community members.
- Proficiency in multiple languages, especially Arabic and English.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism while providing services to external parties or working with internal support staff.