Senior Outreach and Communications Officer
Interested Applicants are required to send their CVs and Cover letters to [email protected] mentioning Senior Outreach and Communications Officer in the subject.
The Rene Moawad Foundation (RMF) is seeking to hire a Senior Outreach and Communications Officer to work within the Communication Department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement the outreach and communication strategies and help in drafting action plans.
- Organize events/workshops/training sessions and ensure proper coverage
- Create or assist in the creation of specific publications, development of innovative public outreach campaigns
- Organize events in line with RMF and the donors’ Communications Strategy and work plan.
- Update RMF social media platforms.
- Report on RMF and its major donor supported projects activities as story highlights, news briefs, fact sheets, etc.
- Ensure that all RMF activities and projects implemented in targeted villages complies with the donors’ branding and marking requirements.
- Report and highlight success stories.
- Inform targeted beneficiaries about the foundation’s projects’ objectives and activities.
- Develop promotional materials.
- Participate in visits for the donors to various project sites.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience of 3 to 5 years in communications and outreach or in a similar role;
- Experience within non-governmental organisation is preferable.
- Excellent communication, reporting and interpersonal skills and good multi-tasking skills.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Communications, Advertising and Public Relations or equivalent.
- Prior similar responsibilities with donor-funded projects.
- Excellent Arabic & English language skills; French is a plus.
- Proven editing and writing skills.
- Social media knowledge and experience are essential.
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to work independently and take initiative under pressure, whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
- Strong photography skills an advantage.