DCA Vehicles Compulsory and Comprehensive Insurance 2023/2024
DCA aims to save lives and build resilience within communities in Lebanon that need support through the provision of protection services, basic assistance, and livelihoods support, among other sectoral interventions. DCA clears landmines and other explosive remnants of war to reduce safety risks and release of land to the population for improved socio-economic development. In all aspects of its programming, DCA Lebanon prioritizes working with local and national Lebanese organisations.
DCA is seeking to establish a preferred supplier agreement for comprehensive (All Risk) and compulsory insurance for our fleet/vehicles needed by the organization for duration of two years (from 31/Oct/2023 till 31/Oct/2025).
How to apply
Interested bidders are requested to fill the attached request for proposal form and send it via email to [email protected] before the closing date which is the 2nd of Oct 2023 at 5:00 PM.
- Most of our vehicles are registered under Lebanese Army.
- In the attached RFP you can find the details of the vehicles along with the market value of each one.
- All quotations (proposals) are to be sent via email before 02/October/2023 5:00 PM; addressed to [email protected]
- Any quotation (proposal) received after closing date will be disqualified.
- Code of Conduct and Annexes must be signed and stamped.
- For any needed technical information please send email to [email protected] Cc [email protected] or contact the Senior Prolog officer Mr. Mohamad Ibrahim on 70 119 486.
- Only quotation (proposal) received on [email protected] will be taken into consideration.
- All the candidates should send the Registration Certificate along with the filled Request for Proposal template.