Please send an email to [email protected] with your CV. Put in the subject of the email "Accountant - your full name".
• Maintain accounting aspects of the whole project according to Donor’s
• Maintain accounting transactions in accordance with (GAAP) generally
accepted accounting principles and ADRA’s policies and procedures.
• Post financial transactions (Foreign Exchange, Bank Transfers, Cheques,
etc...) to Sun Plus Accounting System on a timely basis.
• Prepare and review allocations of expenditures and other expenses to
the project based on actual incurred rates.
• Ensure that all financial transactions are in line with the approved budget and
that the required funds are in the appropriate budget line item.
• Ensure all supporting documents are completed and adequate before posting
and assigned to the correct budget line.
• Ensure documents are appropriately approved before recording and
• Prepare payrolls and time allocation.
• Prepare requested fund payment to suppliers and assure adequacy of
supported documents and allocation to the appropriate budget line and
ensure that approved payment amount in compliance with adopted
authorization matrix of ADRA and coordinating programs director/project
manager when needed.
• Prepare financial statement for management monthly or as needed along with
analysis, actual versus projection report and explanation if discrepancies.
• Prepare with Project Manager the cash flow projection and analysis. Submit with
the Financial Statement for review and approval.
• Prepare social security calculation of due amounts on a timely manner.
• Prepare Tax calculations accrued amounts when its dues.
• Ensure all financial or accounting records documentation are implemented and
• Accomplish any other tasks requested by ADRA management or Finance
• Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
• Participate in monthly financial review meetings with relevant staff.
2. Budget Monitoring and Updating
• Assure all budget dimensions are entered in financial transactions
according to the approved budget in order to keep in parallel with donor’s
• Allocating costs to the appropriate budget line based on actual incurred
nature based on supporting documents and inquire from project manager if
3. Banking, Cash Receipts and Payments
• Manage petty cash of project.
• Conduct daily/regular and monthly cash count using the ADRA Lebanon
• Replenish Petty Cash upon reaching 50% of the approved total amount.
• Prepare check/memo and transfers and securing appropriate approval before
executing these transactions in the bank.
• Ensure that all payment requests are approved according to the appropriate
authorization level and that they have complete supporting documents as well
as the proper budget code.
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation for the project monthly.
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation for the project bank account and bank book
• Obtain hard copy Bank Statement monthly.
• Follow-up directly with the bank in case of local or international transfers,
inquire, and resolve any outstanding contradictory issue with the bank.
• Maintain a good communication and relationship with the Bank Personnel.
4. Filling and Documentation
• Organize financial records according to the project.
• Ensure posted vouchers are correctly filed to appropriate file box.
• Prepare labels for projects file boxes.
• Scan vouchers weekly or at the minimum frequency of monthly
Commit to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political
impartiality and non- discrimination;
Report and clarify any work-related issues and challenges to supervisor in timely
Respect time including to work, meetings, deadlines and other reasonable requests.
Maintain a good team spirit and stimulating working environment amongst staff and
Commit to honest, high-quality work in all aspects of responsibilities.
Be solution driven.
Consider safety and security in the field, and immediately report all incidents to
the security focal point.
دليل مدني، شبكة المجتمع المدني، يوفر للمنظمات منصة لنشر الوظائف, وليس مسؤول عن عملية التوظيف. كل منظمة مسجلة على دليل مدني هي مسؤولة بشكل فردي عن منشوراتها وعن عملية التوظيف.
- جبل لبنان
- Dekwaneh - Deir Mar Roukoz - Dahr El Hossein