Cashier and Customer Service Clerk
About Sanabel Nour
Sanabel Nour is a humanitarian, nonprofit, and apolitical NGO that started its interventions in 1995 in North Lebanon. Its main objective is to protect orphan kids in their homes and help them by securing financial guarantees to remain with their families without the need to seek orphanages. As a result of the increased and diversified needs, Sanabel Nour is working on developing its community support in different ways and through various sectors such as: providing in-kind and financial support for people in need, providing health services, reducing school dropouts and child labor through establishing educational centers and providing scholarship for eligible students. In addition, Sanabel Nour is working towards economic empowerment of women and youth through the implementation vocational training (TVET) and supporting small businesses (SMEs).
Sanabel Nour Organization is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds and strive to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, however for this post we are looking for a lady.
Introduction and Scope
Atayib Sanabel Kitchen, affiliate/ associated organization to Sanabel Nour, is a catering organization providing daily and frozen meals, with all profits dedicated to supporting medically orphans and vulnerable individuals.
Atayib Sanabel is currently seeking a highly motivated and reliable lady to join, as soon as possible, their team as Cashier and Customer Service Clerk. This position plays a crucial role in ensuring smooth operations and exceptional customer service within our establishment. We believe that the ideal candidate will be a proactive, detail-oriented, and customer-focused professional.
- Answering phone calls and providing excellent customer service by addressing inquiries, taking orders, and assisting customers with their concerns.
- Handling payment transactions (cash) accurately and efficiently.
- Maintaining a balanced cash box and reconciling transactions at the end of each day.
- Collaborating with the kitchen staff to order necessary items and ensuring timely delivery.
- Assisting the head of the kitchen by performing additional duties as requested, such as light administrative tasks and inventory management.
- Upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, hygiene, and food safety regulations.
- Prior experience in cashiering, customer service, or a related field is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to remain calm and professional in challenging situations.
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with point-of-sale (POS) systems/ ERP.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle cash accurately.
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service and exceeding customer expectations.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles is an advantage.
- The position offers a competitive monthly salary of $200, plus transportation allowance that will be paid as per Lebanese Ministry rates.
- Monday to Friday 8:00-4:00
- Saturday 8:00- 3:00
دليل مدني، شبكة المجتمع المدني، يوفر للمنظمات منصة لنشر الوظائف, وليس مسؤول عن عملية التوظيف. كل منظمة مسجلة على دليل مدني هي مسؤولة بشكل فردي عن منشوراتها وعن عملية التوظيف.