Communications Officer - National Office (Mansourieh)
يتطلب رسالة مع الطلب؟:
All interested candidates can apply through the below link:
البريد الالكتروني للشخص المسؤول:
Handle Development of Communications Resources:
- In response to partnership requests, Communications &Visibility (C&V) deliverables, and advocacy global campaigns, develop or support in the production of stories and videos about successes and needs in World Vision projects.
- Support in the documentation and organization of WVL events.
- Ensure these resources are published and archived on the World Vision online platforms- as appropriate and other WV and non-WV portals.
- Review WVL’s online platforms to ensure information such as captions, resources and other items are accurate and up-to-date. Remove outdated items and post new items.
- Ensure all written, photographic, video, web and other resources produced are done in alignment with World Vision child protection standards.
- Support in WV’s compliance with global branding and corporate identity.
- Facilitate and train children/ youth/ community people based on programmatic needs utilizing the concept of the Communications for Development (C4D) and Communications for advocacy.
Ensure Organizational Positioning in Mainstream and Social Media to Mobilize Publics for Social and Policy Change:
- Ensure relevant content is developed for all digital platforms and social media channels.
- Manage digital platforms and ensure proper monitoring and analysis on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that the external communication resources reflect WV’s identity.
- Provide communications support for local, regional and global advocacy campaigns.
- Host international and local media and press outlets representatives as per WVL communications protocol.
- Engage with local and international media as needed.
Support the International Communications to Mobilize Staff for Strategy, Ministry Execution and Impact:
- Support in the development of internal communication tools and material as required.
- Represent WVL in regional and partnership calls.
Perform other duties as required:
- Attend and participate in WVL’s spiritual nurture and other organizational events.
- Responsible of own security and actively contribute to a positive security culture.
- Report CP incidents as per the safeguarding policy guidelines.
- Abide by the security policies and procedures and report any incidents or breaches to line manager and / or security manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Line Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, or RadioTV
- 2 to 3 years of experience working in communications or journalism or a related field.
- Very strong ability to write, edit, and speak English (Previous experience in writing, editing and/or publishing articles and taking photos).
- Strong photography skills.
- Previous NGO experience of developing quality communications content.
- Strong computer literacy, including ability to work with Microsoft Office and web-based software.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and understanding of social and political environment.
- Ability to work with minimal direction, with team members as well as alone.
- Experience of coordinating work between different stakeholders.
- Ability to cope with working in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Ability to exhibit exemplary lifestyle as interpreted in specific local cultural context
- Experience in the production of communications resources (stories, videos, photo essays, etc..)
- Experience in planning and implementation of media and social media campaigns.
- Familiarity with web-based portals and content-management systems.
آخر تاريخ التحديث:
15 Mar, 2023
آخر مهلة للتقديم:
الأربعاء, 22 مارس 2023
بين 1500 و 2000 (دولار أمريكي)
تفاصيل درجة التعليم:
بين سنتين و3 سنوات
- جبل لبنان
- Mansouriyeh - Mkalles - Daychouniyeh