Feminist Platform -Visual Officer
EuroMed Feminist Initiative (EFI) is a policy network that provides expertise in the field of gender equality and women’s rights as inseparable from democracy building and citizenship, and advocates for political solutions to all conflicts, and for the right of peoples to self-determination. EFI seeks to improve and promote women’s rights as universal human rights, the value of gender equality and the use of non-violent means to solve conflicts. Our criterion and position align with the international resolutions and conventions and regional instruments promoting the universality of women’s rights and strengthening women's impact and voices in conflict resolution.
EFI-IFE is cooperating with Musawa and partners on this project, have established a feminitst platform that provides civil society organizations with relevant feminist resources, studies, research, and information on feminist initiatives in the region. Musawa is an organization whose primary mission is to promote a democratic and human rights culture, that is especially concerned with women's rights and gender equality, and to contribute to eliminating all forms of discrimination and violence against women, and to empowering women and their effective participation in political, economic, social and cultural fields.
EFI-IFE, Musawa and partners created an online platform in 2022 that provides access to relevant data on Women’s Rights, Gender Equality, and women’s participation. Gathering relevant feminist resources, studies, research, and information on feminist initiatives in the region. The platform is also used to feature the courses and seminars provided at the feminist school. The platform will include materials in both Arabic and English.
Type of contract: Consultant(s)
Scope of work
- Designing visual materials (photos, short videos, infographics, etc.) commensurate with the written content, at the request of the content officer.
- Follow up on what organizations and initiatives joining the platform publish and publish it on the platform.
- Constant communication with affiliated organizations to follow up on their activities.
- Publishing the content of the platform on the social media attached to it (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn...etc.)
Qualifications, Background and Experience:
- Graphic design specialist
- An expert working on social media
- Familiarity with the Syrian context
- Proficiency in the Arabic and English languages
How to apply
The candidates interested in this position should provide the following information to this email [email protected]
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Cover letter