please send your CV at [email protected]
Wahat Al Farah Association is looking for a Chef Assistant for a Community Kitchen in Strengthening and Empowering Persons with disabilities and vulnerable groups through CFW project.
This project is part of the project "Support for Disadvantaged, Peripheral Neighbourhoods in Lebanon through Cash for Work (C4WL)” that is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). C4WL is implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) in partnership with the Ministry of Social Affairs and in cooperation with Wahat Al-Farah Association
Within this line of action, Wahat Al Farah will run 2 subsequent cycles of three months each, the first cycle will include 40 families while the second cycle will include 60 families of 5 household members by average.
Scope of Work:
- Support the chef in his responsibilities.
- Coordinate with the chef for preparation of all meals.
- Manage inventory.
- Controlling the quantity and the quality (food safety)
- Maintaining high cleaning and hygiene standards.
- Having a good experience in the catering work
- Experience with Persons with Special Needs.
- The possibility of working under pressure. "important"
- A friendly and helpful attitude.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Ability to work effectively as a team.