Fundraising and Marketing Coordinator .
Main Responsibilities in Marketing
- Set the yearly marketing strategy and operational plan
- Develop and implement yearly internal and external communication plans
- Engender loyalty to CDLL in all communications and ensure CDLL is well known and regularly publicized in the local community and a top of mind NGO in the field nationally.
- Manage communication and coverage in regional, national, and international media
- Manage CDLL’s online content, including websites and social media and ensure they are constantly up to date and have required functionality for full social media integration
- Oversee the production of CDLL campaigns
- Ensure the CDLL website and social media channels are up to date
- Grow and maintain relationships with key external stakeholders including media, press, creative and production agencies, printing services providers, designers, online marketers and distribution outlets
- Prepare regular evaluation reports
Main Responsibilities in Fundraising
- Manage the donors database
- Develop and implement strategies for donor engagement and retention
- Research, identify, and secure new donors and funding sources, locally and internationally
- Write and submit grant applications in coordination with other departments
- Manage the development of fundraising tools and content
- Prepare regular financial reports
Main Responsibilities in Outreach
- Develop and implement a yearly outreach strategy and operational plan.
- Oversee the development of the marketing and communication tools necessary to put the strategy in action.
- Represent the institution in different meetings.
Main Responsibilities in Events
- Oversee the planning and the execution of fundraising events, conferences and other events.
- Oversee the planning and execution of all communication strategy and sales campaigns related to events.
Main Responsibilities in Volunteer management
- Attract volunteers to our NGO and help in maintain and managing the volunteer input
- Guide subordinates in fulfilling department objectives.
- Keep up to date on latest developments in fundraising and marketing opportunities of the NGO environment
- Develop the necessary policies and procedures of the fundraising and marketing operations
- Carry out administrative and reporting duties
- Ensure that the ethical and professional standards are met
Other requirements & skills
Age: 30 and above Languages: Fluent in Arabic, English. Understanding French is a plus
Computer skills: Competent in using Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and databases.
Database development and maintenance Presentation skills
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in nonprofit and humanitarian organization, in working with international and local donors and managing donors’ portfolio is a plus
Honest, transparent, patient and humble
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organized, creative, multi-task oriented
Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
Strong team player Hard worker adapting to changing situations
Strong analytical and financial skills Additional Information This position requires some presence in evenings or weekends, and travel for training and development purposes