Kindly snd a cover letter and your resume by email to: [email protected]
The Researcher's duties include aligning methodologies with research goals, using a range of tools to acquire information and interpret data, writing up reports and presenting findings and schedules to management, communicating effectively at all levels of fieldwork as well as protecting databases and confidential information. He/She should be resourceful and should demonstrate excellent time management and patience.
- Interpreting research specifications and developing a work plan that satisfies requirements.
- Conducting desktop research, and using books, journal articles, newspaper sources, questionnaires, surveys, polls, and interviews to gather data.
- Analyzing and interpreting patterns and trends.
- Recording findings by taking written notes and using appropriate software.
- Maintaining and protecting electronic databases.
- Anticipating research issues and promptly resolving them.
- Promptly reporting any problems.
- Following a strict code of ethics and protecting any confidential information at all times.
Booklet under the title: Study & Needs assessment of prisoners & their families in Lebanon During the pandemic & its effects on both short & long terms.