The Candidate shall submit the above documents to the following email address [email protected] with the job tittle in the subject before Friday 16th of April 2021 at 15:00 p.m. Expressions of interest received after the deadline will be rejected. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The Republic of Lebanon represented by the Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) has received a Grant from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) toward the cost of the Climate Smart Agriculture: Enhancing Adaptive Capacity of the Rural Communities in Lebanon (AgriCAL) – Grant N°: C-AF-1-LB and it intends to apply part of the proceeds for the recruitment of Consultancy Services provided by an individual Consultant as Videographer.
The objectives of this assignment are to:
- Document the project interventions and activities, workshops, events and meetings.
- Highlight on the impact of the project on the lives of beneficiaries and on the lessons learned and success stories of the project.
- Create awareness media tools about the climate changes adaptation techniques.
- Ensure that the key messages delivered in the activities are well encapsulated.
The Ministry of Agriculture now invites eligible Individual Consultants (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
· University Degree in communication/Journalism/Media or any related fields;
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the area of audio-visual video production, film / reportage / documentary writing, producing, directing and editing and sound;
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience in developing short video in the field of development and awareness raising purposes and similar projects;
· Proven ability to work in multicultural environment;
· Strong communications skills;
· Fluency in written and verbal of English and Arabic is a must.
The Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultant Qualifications Selection (CQS) method set out in IFAD’ Project Procurement Guidelines – September 2010.
Interested Candidates shall indicate their expressions of interest in the above-mentioned services by submitting:
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) in a written form;
- Portfolio showing at least four similar assignments and projects that the candidate has undertaken over the last past seven years;
- Three relevant references with contact information for the last previous assignments.