LRPS-2020-9164225- LTA for SMS services
UNICEF Lebanon is leading many programs that provide basic services to the most vulnerable women and children, under each of its programmmes: Integrated Child Well Being, Winter supports, Health & Nutrition, Child Protection, Education and WASH.
Communicating with beneficiaries during the implementation of the prgrammes is very essentioal, especially during the implementation of cash assistance programmes. UNICEF has different programmes to provide cash assistance to beneficiaries, and during the implementation of the programmes, UNICEF always communicating with these beneficiarie through SMS, informing about there status in the programme, share announcements and inform about the loadings.
- Procure all required text bundles on behalf of UNICEF with Alpha and MTC Touch, and manage any technical details with telecoms while keeping UNICEF informed.
- Operate new and existing toll-free short-codes for SMS, licensed to UNICEF/ government partners or committed for exclusive use by UNICEF/government partners, and provide incoming and outgoing message services to all users on their respective mobile network in Lebanon, with traffic being around 3-4 million messages per year on 1 short codes (potential to grow)
- Enable UNICEF to send bulk and/or personalized SMSs to reach specific beneficiaries with specific messages.
How to apply
UNICEF Lebanon would like to tender for the issuance of LTAs for SMS services as stipulated in the attached LRPS. Hence, I am writing to invite you for submitting your proposal to LRPS-2020- 9164225.
You are kindly requested to quote your best price and submit your proposal by e-mail ONLY to: [email protected] not later than 12:00h, 18 January 2021, otherwise it will be considered invalid.
Proposals should be sent by email ONLY to [email protected] in two separate emails not later than 12:00h, 18 January 2021: one email for the technical proposal and one email for the financial proposal.
- Email for technical proposal:
Subject line of the email must indicate: LRPS number- name of your company- technical proposal. The email must include: The technical proposal only without prices.
- Email for price proposal:
Subject line of the email must indicate: LRPS number- name of your company- price proposal. The email must include: The price proposal.
Proposals sent in another manner will be invalid.
The reference LRPS-2020- 9164225 must be shown in the e-mail's subject.
Please confirm receiving this email and your intention to bid.