Tech Lead / Technical Project Manager
To apply, please send a short motivation email and your CV to [email protected] before 30 November 2020
CodeBrave is recruiting a Technical Project Manager / Tech Lead with an interest in growing their management skills within an exciting and ambitious start-up. Candidates should have a background in tech and skills/interest in marketing. The role is broad and interesting: the Technical Project Manager / Tech Lead will co-lead on strategic decisions, support the development of new coding & robotics courses, and manage an Administrative Assistance, Graphic Designer and a number of teachers.
CodeBrave Tutors is a new initiative providing online coding & robotics tutoring to students in the UK, the Gulf and beyond. CodeBrave Tutors generates income to fund our core work - teaching coding and robotics to underprivileged children in Lebanon.
At CodeBrave, we have a culture of Healthy High Performance, because that's what our students deserve. We know that the more talent we have, the more impact we can make. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate that is results-oriented, proactive, innovative, committed, able to communicate with the team, and passionate about providing impact for underprivileged children in Lebanon.
1. Strategy: Developing CodeBrave Tutor's business strategy alongside the Co-Director
2. Curriculum: Design / update coding & robotics courses with tutors
3. Website management: Manage CodeBrave Tutors’ website
4. Administration: Manage tutor and client calendars using calendar software; set up meetings / check-ins with new clients; arrange delivery of equipment
5. Blog writing: Contribute to CodeBrave Tutors’ tech blog
6. Grant applications: Support with proposal writing
7. Management: Supervise the Administrative Assistant as needed
Potential additional workstreams:
1. Marketing strategy: Manage CodeBrave Tutors’ marketing and social media strategy
2. Content creation: Create, test, refine content for CodeBrave Tutors’ social media in collaboration with graphic designers, photographers/videographers and the rest of the team