Please send your CVs to [email protected]
Qudurat is seeking a full-time Executive Director to oversee the management and implementation of its Small Grants and Relief Coordination programs.
Qudurat provides technical and financial support to Lebanese non-profit organizations, matching NGOs with professional volunteering and funding opportunities.
In 2020, Qudurat launched a call for proposals for its small grants program. The program will give 5-10 NGOs between $25,000-$50,000 towards projects that support the most vulnerable groups, including in remote areas.
Following the Beirut blast in August 2020, Qudurat has also been leading coordination efforts between donors and non-profits active in emergency response efforts.
The Executive Director will manage the day to day activities of Qudurat, report and communicate to the board and partner organizations, and liaise with all stakeholders including NGOs, local partners and institutional donors.
- At least a university degree in a relevant subject
- Previous leadership experience in the non-profit or development sector
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Experience using G-suite and email marketing platforms