Economic Empowerment Programme
- Have a reasonable experience in the field of refugees’ entrepreneurship and economic empowerment.
- Are well-connected to the entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Have added-value and advantage over competitors.
- Are competitive budget-wise and can contribute to the success of the activities.
- Ensure visibility and branding for the activities, students, and the partners, detailing timeframe for bi-weekly reporting and delivery of high quality visual material covering all activities implemented;
- Implement all training related activities and logistical arrangements;
- Prepare relevant satisfaction survey and pre- and post-test to measure impact of the activity.
- Integrated reporting and bi-weekly reporting and delivery of high quality visual material covering all activities implemented
How to apply
Bidders wishing to apply can retrieve the tender dossier including the guidelines on Weekdays from 10 am to 3 pm, from Spark's Offices, Bchara El Khoury, Berytech Building, 4th floor.منتهية الصلاحية
آخر مدة للتقديم
الجمعة, 31. مايو 2019
دعوة لتقديم المناقصات