Graphic designer / Video editor
The “Technical Assistance for CBRN risks mitigation in Lebanon” project consists of providing various trainings to the Lebanese security agencies to withstand internal and external pressures and shocks, and to reinforce the role they can play as drivers of stability and national cohesion.
The purpose of this project is to improve the Government capacity in the field of emergency preparedness and crisis response for both man-made crises and natural disasters, in particular CBRN (Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear) incidents.
The project will enhance CBRN capabilities and particularly the need to reinforce the operational capacity of the first respondents in Lebanon.
This project will improve interagency and coordination in response to CBRN incidents, and reinforce military and civilian CBRN/crisis operational management and response capabilities.
All visual identity and materials have to be in line with the EU visibility guidelines. Please refer to https://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/sites/devco/files/communication-visibility-requirements-2018_en.pdf
In the framework of the project B&S is currently seeking a Graphic Designer & Video Editor (It could be a single person or a team) to be in charge of the visual identity of the project.
- The Graphic designer will be in charge of creating the visual identity of the project for all kind of visibility tools. (Paint pens, roll-ups, notepads, USBs, etc.)
- The Video editor will be in charge of shooting trainings and editing a promotional video of the project. The video editor should own his own shooting/editing equipment. (transportation will be arranged with B&S Europe’s team)
- Both Graphic Designer and Video Editor should send their creative portfolio.
- The Graphic Designer should propose (in written) his/her creative ideas about the CBRN project.
- Both Graphic Designer and Video Editor should send their Curriculum Vitae.
- Both Graphic Designer and Video Editor should submit their financial offer.
The timeframe of the contract will be discussed between B&S Europe and the selected candidate(s).
Deadline for submission: 25th of March 2019, COB
How to apply
To apply, send the required documents to [email protected], with the job position title as subject.