Field Human Resources Officer Call
A Field Human Resources (HR) officer plays a crucial role in the functioning of an organization by managing various HR functions. the Field Human Resources Officer will be responsible for the day-to-day operations related to the HR Function in the Field. The Officer will be responsible for the Employee life cycle including: Induction and Onboarding, Time Management and Leave Requests, Awareness and implementation on Policies and Procedures, Staff Care initiatives, Info for Payroll Reporting, staff performance and training, as well as the exit process for staff.
Recruitment and Selection:
- Maintain up to date generic Job Description (JD) Library.
- Coordinate the production of specific JDs for post vacancies in collaboration with the technical manager and Project Coordinator (PC).
- Post the vacancy on appropriate job portals and social media and forward applications to the hiring team.
- Screening of applications and shortlisting candidates.
- Assist in the administration of and preparation for candidate interviews with PC and Technical manager.
- Conducting reference checks.
- Assist RDFL lawyers in the drafting of employee and consultant contracts, ensuring that they are compliant with local employment law.
HR Administration, Systems and Compliance:
- Maintain up to date document records for employees and consultants.
- Monitor contract end dates and extension dates in order to ensure continuity of service.
- Maintain and update staff medical insurance records.
- Support employee performance management system and probationary review process.
- Prepare correspondence/documentations (reference letters, NOC, salary certificates, visa etc.) required for colleagues.
- Ensure staff documents are updated.
- Ensure that all staff members are familiar with the HR system and their responsibilities regarding timesheets, leave applications and sickness reporting.
- Ensure that Project & Line Managers are briefed regarding the Probationary Period Reporting and their responsibilities.
- Ensure that exit procedures are carried out, including the handing-in of all RDFL equipment and documentation.
- Assist in the conducting of exit interviews
- Liaise with the Finance Department regarding final payments.
- Support on safeguarding issues and reporting incidents
- Ensure employee life cycle for staff is engaging, through staff onboarding, development, performance management, retention, and up to the exit process.
- 3+ years professional experience in Administration/Office Management.
- Previous experience with Human Resources and/or Recruitment.
- NGO or INGO experience preferred.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Ability to multitask, ability to handle pressure well, ability to improvise, flexibility, cultural and environmental sensitivity.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Standard office working hours.
- Up to 20% field visits
دليل مدني، شبكة المجتمع المدني، يوفر للمنظمات منصة لنشر الوظائف, وليس مسؤول عن عملية التوظيف. كل منظمة مسجلة على دليل مدني هي مسؤولة بشكل فردي عن منشوراتها وعن عملية التوظيف.