Call for a financial consultancy expert- Baladi- ARYAF
Context & Background
Berytech is a leading organization in the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in Lebanon, that aims to provide a conducive environment for the creation and development of startups, through incubation, business support, counseling, funding, networking, and company hosting, hence taking part in the economic revival of the country, participating in wealth and job creation, and retaining graduates and high-level skills in Lebanon.
About ARYAF PROJECT
ARYAF serves Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises operating in food processing, local hospitality, tourism, the restaurant industry, eco-tourism, and Agri-tourism within west Bekaa, Zahle, and South Mount Lebanon.
The program aims to empower sixty MSMEs (Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises) to increase their sales volume, implement a business continuity plan, and provide training to their staff, including youth, women, and disabled individuals.
The program is funded by The German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by Deutsche Gesellschaft für International Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), in partnership with Berytech, within the framework of Strengthening Agriculture, Local Communities and Small and Medium Enterprises project (ACE).
Baladi Establishment is a social economic enterprise that manufactures the agricultural products of local smallholder farmers in Upper Shouf, the Belt of Bisri Valley, and the surrounding areas. The establishment serves as a hub for local agricultural producers and has built a large network of local agricultural producers. Baladi Establishment purchases products from local farmers and processes them into Agri-goods, promoting circular economy practices and green economy approaches.
Scope of Work
The consultancy will include a comprehensive evaluation of Baladi Establishment's existing financial systems, procedures, and operational practices. This assessment will involve a thorough analysis of financial data, including income, expenses, cash flow, and budgetary allocations. Based on these findings, detailed recommendations will be provided to improve financial management practices and fortify reporting mechanisms. Additionally, the consultancy will entail extensive research to identify and propose a suitable accounting software solution tailored to the specific needs of the enterprise. Upon selection, close collaboration with the management team will be initiated to implement and configure the chosen accounting software effectively. Moreover, the consultant will conduct specialized training sessions for Baladi Establishment's staff, ensuring their adeptness in utilizing the newly implemented software for efficient financial monitoring and reporting purposes
- Financial Assessment Report detailing findings and recommendations.
- Accounting Software Recommendation Report, including the rationale for the chosen software.
- Implemented and Configured Accounting Software.
- Training materials and conducted sessions for staff members on software usage.
- A company profile highlighting relevant qualifications and experience
- Proven experience in financial consultancy.
- Experience in implementing accounting software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A portfolio or samples of previous financial consultancy work
How to apply
Timeline and Application
The selected consultant is expected to start as soon as possible after selection. The contract duration is 6 weeks.
Candidates should submit the following documents:
- Technical (maximum two pages) describing the methodology to conduct the work based on the content suggested in the section: “Scope of Work, and Deliverables” elaborating it further.
- Profile and project references (maximum two pages): A brief explanation of the consultant(s) background should be submitted (CVs shall be included as an annex) along with project references on the topic.
- Financial Proposal describing the expected remuneration and the proposed period of the intervention divided as per the deliverables mentioned above.
Documents and proposals must be sent to [email protected] by February 8th, 2024, at the latest, with the subject: “ARYAF – Baladi Est. Financial consultancy .”
Important: The header of the technical and financial offers must clearly note the candidate data (Name, address, country, telephone, email, and fiscal identity number or other official number).منتهية الصلاحية