LBBT00971 INVITATION TO TENDER FOR WATER SUPPLY WORKS IN SOUTH GOVERNORATE: EQUIPPING OF EL BRAK – TEFFAHTA PUMPING STATION
Action Against Hunger is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit organization, established in France in 1979. Action Against Hunger’s vocation is to save lives by combating hunger, diseases, and other crises threatening the lives of helpless men, women and children. Action Against Hunger opened a mission in Lebanon in August 2006.
1. Description. Action Against Hunger Lebanon is inviting competent and interested suppliers to submit their tenders, to sign a contract and to provide the following products:
EQUIPPING OF EL BRAK – TEFFAHTA PUMPING STATION
2. Deadline for submission. All tenders must be submitted before 2nd October, 2023 in a sealed envelope or by email [email protected] Late tenders will be automatically rejected.
3.Tender Clarifications. Any request for clarification must be received by Action Against Hunger by email
[email protected] at least 10 days before the deadline for submission of tenders.
4. Sections of tenders. Tenderers are required to complete, sign and submit the following documents for their tender:
- Tender Dossier (signature, stamp and the date on each page).
- Annexes (signature, stamp and the date on each page).
- Priced Bill of Quantities (signature, stamp and the date on each page).
- Copy of valid registration certificate and VAT (if applicable).
- Technical offer with complete product details and specifications
5. Award Criteria. The Contract will be awarded to the technically and administratively compliant offer(s) that is offering the best quality/price ratio, taking into account the quality of the products offered, the price of the offer and the modality of payment.
Note. No samples will be required to submit together with the tender. Only shortlisted tenderers will be requested to provide samples of each item for inspection.
- Submission of a tender shall be deemed as an acknowledgement by the tenderer that all obligations stipulated by this tender will be met and, unless specified otherwise, the Tenderer has read, understood and agreed to all the instructions in this tender.
- Action Against Hunger is under no obligation to award a contract to any tenderer as a result of this Tender.
7. Cost. The tenderer shall bear all costs related to the preparation and/or submission of the tender, regardless of whether its tender was selected or not. Action Against Hunger shall in no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the selection process.
Technical specifications and Tender Documents can be obtained by interested parties from:
Mr. Bilal Shehab Supply Chain Management Officer
Tel.: +961 1332089
Email: [email protected] or at the below address:
Action Against Hunger. Achrafieh - Sassine Area, Alfred Naccash Street – Al Riaya Center (Pain D’Or Building) - 4h floor, Beirut – Lebanon. Between 8 am-15:00 pm (Lebanon time).
Action Against Hunger does not bind itself to award the tender to the lowest tender or any tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the tender.
How to apply
All tenders must be submitted before 2nd October, 2023 in a sealed envelope or by email [email protected] Late tenders will be automatically rejected.منتهية الصلاحية