If you are interested in this position, kindly submit your extensive application (CV, letter of motivation, copies of diplomas and three professional references) online at our job portal until 17.09.2023: Finance Officer - Lebanon (malteser-international.org)
- Check all partner’s vouchers on a monthly basis and verify that all financial and procurement documentation and policies are compliant with MI’s and donor rules and regulations.
- Being the cashier of Lebanon’s office. Keep and maintain the petty cash and responsible of booking all expenditures in the Malteser International’s (MI) Finance booking system (Fundtrac light).
- Maintain proper filing systems for financial and procurement’s records and documents.
- Ensure the financial and procurement’s processes and records of the projects are in line with Malteser and donor’s guidelines and requirements.
- Process supplier’s payments, ensuring all expenditures are made only after all requisite approvals are obtained and the procurement guidelines have been followed and documents are properly supported.
- Acting as the focal point for all MI’s staff and visitors, supporting with e.g. welcome and reception, meeting room, taxi and hotel bookings, communication and arranging briefings, phones, etc
- A minimum of 3 – 4 years’ work experience in Finance, procurement, or partnership in an INGO
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including being a good team player
- Excellent English language proficiency (written and oral)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook (or a similar software)
Under the supervision of the ‘Partner Advisor Support Services’, support in procuring goods and services for Beirut team as per MI and donor procedures. And ensure the assets are registered as per MI’s procedures.