Midwife (Facilitator for sessions and for consultations)
Responsibilities and tasks:
- To offer awareness Sessions for Women and Girls on SRH: LECORVAW will be implementing awareness sessions on Reproductive health (including consequences of early marriage on Health) which will be targeting women and girls (including married women at a young age, girls at risk of early marriage and married adolescent girls) in the area of Tripoli.
- Provide RH consultations on different topics such as family planning, pregnancy,menstruation, STDs, Perio...etc. the consultations will be provided in LECORVAW’s safe spaces as well as different PHCs in the area.
- Conduct and/or help in conducting PSEA Awareness sessions: LECORVAW will be conduction PSEA awareness sessions which include the distribution of dignity kits to women and girls in need for such service. Dignity kits include Menstrual Hygiene Products as well as hygiene materials, underwear, tissues, toothpaste, toothbrush and soap.
- Co-lead in the Referral Pathway to identify all the NGOs, PHCs, SDCs, GovernmentalHospitals that provides RH services Tripoli T5 (Including Tripoli and the 5 cadastrals surrounding it).
- Provide regular feedbacks to the staff and line manager on challenges, lessons learnt and coordinate closely with them to ensure proper implementation of the activities.
- Submit written reports if required
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Proven work experience with NGOs and community health
- Degree in Midwifery certified by the Ministry of Public Health to practice in Lebanon.
- Good communication skills and ability to deal with beneficiaries from different backgrounds.
How to apply
Send an Email to [email protected]
Please write "Midwife" In the E-mail Subject for your application to be taken into consideration.منتهية الصلاحية