Applications should include: Detailed CV with at least two References
Please send your CV – in English and in PDF format to: [email protected], writing in the subject the reference “M&E Consultant”.
The deadline for submission is June 19, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.
LWRO values diversity and is committed to equal opportunities. All applicants for employment will receive equal treatment without discrimination on grounds of gender, race, ethnic or national origins, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other grounds.
- Assist in the revision of the project log frame matrix, particularly in the areas of performance indicators and their measurement;
- design, coordination and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation, research, and learning framework of the Project.
- develop a systematic monitoring framework to improve the qualitative and quantitative evidence gathered by the Project.
- provide technical assistance to the implementing agencies, particularly in relation to monitoring, reporting and governance issues.
- Assist in the development and/or finalization of the project Work Plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant.
- Develop the overall framework, for project M&E, for example mid-term project review, impact assessment, final evaluation, develop project Performance Monitoring Plan with relevant data collection systems.
- Identify lessons learned and develop case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the project. Provide advice to the supervisor on improving project performance using M&E findings.
- Produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required.