Syria Program Officer
Please submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and contact information for three referencesto this FORM. If you are unable to complete the form, submit a cover letter, CV and contact information of three references to [email protected] with the job title “PROGRAM OFFICER, SYRIA” in the subject line of the email. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until position is filled. Interviews will take place online or in person. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
ICTJ is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer strongly committed to hiring and retaining diverse and internationally representative staff. Qualified women and members of other underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to apply
Under the supervision of the Head of Office, the Program Officer, Syria will:
- Research and write on myriad Syria-related issues.
- Support the Head of Syria Program with all logistical matters related to workshops, meetings, and events whether online or in person, including the preparation of post-meeting minutes, notes, and transcriptions.
- Contribute to the program’s substantial portfolio of work (including reports, public statements, op-eds, and web pieces) which seeks to advance the rights of Syrians affected by conflict and contribute to achieving truth, justice, acknowledgment, reform, and sustainable peace.
- Assist the Syria team by updating project documents in English and Arabic.
- Produce reports in English and in Arabic.
- Prepare and administer monitoring and evaluation surveys to track and assess Syria team activities.
دليل مدني، شبكة المجتمع المدني، يوفر للمنظمات منصة لنشر الوظائف, وليس مسؤول عن عملية التوظيف. كل منظمة مسجلة على دليل مدني هي مسؤولة بشكل فردي عن منشوراتها وعن عملية التوظيف.