If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV by e-mail with the position title and job location in the subject line to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS:
▪ Manage the Communications Department’s team and outsourced services.
▪ Develop & follow-up on himaya’s communications strategy and update it every 2 years.
▪ Develop & follow up on the Communications department’s documentation and procedures. (QMS)
▪ Represent himaya within his/her field of expertise in meetings, committees and/or events with partners, sponsors, stakeholders, and other interested parties
▪ Overview concept, design, and production of all awareness campaigns and IEC Materials
▪ Overview the external newsletter and social media content for approval on a bi-monthly basis.
▪ Draw an internal roadmap for topics to be tackled on available comm channels and lead on our response to emerging ‘new’ topics & trends.
▪ Overview the development and implementation of himaya’s social media strategy, and campaigns.
▪ Liaise with partners to develop visibility material including visibility reports.
▪ Lead on himaya’s corporate identity and branding, and himaya’s website
▪ Put in place a coordination system between the communications department and other departments.
▪ Ensure all fundraising initiatives (if applicable) are in line with the communications strategy and himaya’s identity.
▪ Represents the main point of contact with the board’s Communications Committee, when needed.
▪ Review and approve Visibility reports before sharing with the partners.
▪ Coordinate with the HR department to develop the internal newsletter.
▪ Develop & follow up on the action plan and budget for the Communications department.
دليل مدني، شبكة المجتمع المدني، يوفر للمنظمات منصة لنشر الوظائف, وليس مسؤول عن عملية التوظيف. كل منظمة مسجلة على دليل مدني هي مسؤولة بشكل فردي عن منشوراتها وعن عملية التوظيف.
- جبل لبنان