Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, & Learning (MEAL) for NGOs | AUB NGOi In-Person Course
The Non-Governmental Organizations Initiative (NGOi) at the AUB Global Health Institute is offering a new face-to-face course on Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) for NGOs.
This face-to-face course is designed to help NGO staff develop the skills needed to effectively design, plan, and manage Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, & Learning (MEAL) programs for NGOs. MEAL is intended to help program managers plan for monitoring the progress of activity implementation against planned targets, evaluating progress toward expected results, and utilizing this information to continuously learn, adapt, and report to stakeholders.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Define MEAL cycle and its components
- Define MEAL phase Model
- Design logic models (The Theory of Change (ToC), the Results Framework (RF), and the logical framework)
- Develop MEAL plan
- Describe the data collection, learning and reporting processes including tools used, frequency of collection, responsible staff, and quality assurance.
- Analyze MEAL data
- Use MEAL data to inform management decisions, inform communications, and promote accountability.
> Early Bird: March 2, 2023
> Regular: March 6, 2023
Course Start Date
March 10, 2023
March 10, 13, 15, & 17 | 9:00AM – 5:00PM (Beirut Time; GMT +2:00)
> For members of the NGOi network: 250$
> For non-members - Early Bird: 300$
> For non-members - Regular: 350$
Course Language of Instruction
- USD Via Bank Transfer (Invoice issued by NGOi is needed)
- Cash USD at the AUB Cashier's Office (Invoice issued by NGOi is needed)
- NGOi Organizational Members benefit from a 20% discount on course registration fee for up to 5 staff members.
- NGOi Individual Members benefit from a 20% discount on course registration fee.
- A Certificate of Attendance will be given to those who attend at least three out of the four sessions.
- A Certificate of Completion will be given to those who receive a total grade of 60 or above on the four assessments and attended at least three out of the four sessions.
- This course does not require any pre-requisites.
To register and get more details, please visit this link.