All individuals interested in being part of this programming and who fit the criteria listed below should apply by sending an email to [email protected] under the subject “Survey Officer”.
Women, trans*, and gender non-conforming individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Submit your application before February 20, 2023
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
● Hold over-the-phone or in person interviews with a pre-set number of
individuals to fill out a predetermined questionnaire template.
● Schedule appointments with all interviewees and follow up accordingly.
● Ensure all information is comprehensively recorded in its entirety with the
highest standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
● Archive all responses on a consolidated database with other responses.
● Translate all responses to the project working language.
● Ensure all responses and information is securely and safely recorded with
attention paid to the privacy and anonymity of participants.
● Provide daily updates and participate in team meetings when needed.
● Abide by Helem’s rules, regulations, policies, and bylaws
● Fill sheets of attendance and documentation forms.
Education and work experience:
● Previous experience in data gathering and research
● Previous experience or exposure to LGBTQ rights, gender and sexuality,
human rights, and policy reform.
● Meticulous attention to detail and ability to record information quickly
● Excellent time management and scheduling skills to balance a large number of
● Ability to work within strict timelines.
● Ability to work in a team.
● Excellent communication skills
● Fluency in verbal and written Arabic and English
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel