"Social Space Design" Competition
- Interested applicants should send a letter of interest and portfolio to [email protected] and include the competition title as mentioned above in the email subject.
- Preselected applicants will be notified by December 14
LASeR is launching the Social Space Design Competition calling for creative interior designers and Architects to design an unprecedented social space consisting of serviced offices, coworking space study area, and training rooms with an area of 850 m2 located in Tripoli, North Lebanon.
The designer should create a multisensory environment to enhance productivity. Every single element including music, scent, refreshment, technology, furniture, meeting facility and amenity should be carefully curated to improve productivity, concentration, innovation and work experience.
Winners of this prestigious award must impress a jury panel of experts, academics, and design professionals.
Application steps and timeline:
- December 13, Letter of interest and portfolio to [email protected] and include the award title mentioned above in the email subject. Preselected applicants will be notified by December 14
- December 15: 10 am-1 pm, Field visit, and Q & A session
- January 5th, submission of the concept idea, including the idea and rough plans and total estimation cost. Preselected applicants will be notified by January 7
- January 17th, Submission of the complete documents
- January 21st announcement of the winning proposal.