Procurement and logistics officer
please send your Cv at [email protected]
Wahat Al Farah Association is looking for Procurement and Logistics Officer for Strengthening and Empowering Persons with disabilities and vulnerable groups through CFW project.
This project is part of the project "Support for Disadvantaged, Peripheral Neighbourhoods in Lebanon through Cash for Work (C4WL)” that is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). C4WL is implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) in partnership with the Ministry of Social Affairs and in cooperation with Wahat Al-Farah Association
- Procuring all the needed goods and services.
- Working with suppliers and service providers and ensure the cost efficiency and perfect quality of the needs and deliverables.
- Taking care of all the logistical needs and orders according to the procedures.
- Managing purchasing activities from request of goods/services to payment and delivery
- Preparing bids document with the support of the project manager and compiling quotations in comparative tables
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or another relevant field
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience in procurement, business or social sector
- Have a car & able to use it for field visits
- Knowledgeable of the ecosystem (Education, & NGOs)
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic