Project Manager (level of involvement LoI/ 25%) – the Establishment of an observatory monitoring women integration in the business informal sector
send your CV to [email protected]
The intended project’s vision is to positively approach this issue based on evidence and accordingly launch a dialogue between the different constituents of the Economic Ecosystem, building alliances and then advocate to reach a new positioning of the decision makers leading to effective changes in the regulatory framework and in employers’ behavior.
The project aims at mobilizing all the constituents of the economic ecosystem to advocate for gender equality within an enabling business environment and sustainable socio-economic wellbeing.
Ø Establishing a market observatory measuring the evolution of women's economic integration and the working conditions and capitalizing on the outcomes.
Ø Building alliances and raising the women’s voice through the creation of a national women coalition in order to change the regulatory framework in favor of a labor law that respects gender equality and economic women rights.
Ø Engaging Women champions, capacitating them in the field of Advocacy and supporting them to implement advocacy initiatives.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Set and manage project goals and objectives
- Ensure team members have the resources needed to meet their objectives
- Provide regular progress reports to the director on all activities
- Ensure compliance to agreements and quality standards
- Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverables, lead project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes.
- Responsible for submitting activity and financial reports on regular basis
- Lead and motivate the project team and monitor project activities and project expenditure
- Ensure close collaboration and coordination with cooperating partners to guarantee smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results
- Provide logistical support to facilitate project implementation