Please send an email with a CV in English to [email protected]
The subject of the application should read ‘Project Officer".
Only Women/self identify as women are considered for this job opportunity
Based in Lebanon, NO2TA Feminist Lab is a pioneer regional initiative which exclusively focuses its efforts on the production of feminist content in accessible formats and on the support of third-party media actors to apply a feminist rights-based lens when producing communication material or campaigning to promote women’s rights.
NO2TA’s multi-talented team has expertise in a myriad of fields including gender studies, media production and law, journalism, communication and knowledge production, campaigning and advocacy, humanitarian relief and development, as well as training, capacity building, and education, among others. This makes us especially capable of providing expert feminist analysis on a variety of topics, news, and contexts.
2. Role and Responsibility:
The Project Officer will be responsible for projects planning, implementation and monitoring. She will work closely with the Managing Director and provide regular project updates and progress.
3. Main Responsibilities:
• Ensuring all project documentation and reports are produced on time.
• Leading on the activities’ implementation.
• Preparing briefing papers/project updates for periodic review meetings.
• Drafting new concept notes and project proposals when required.
• Performing various administrative tasks to help projects stay on schedule and within budget.
• Ensuring a continuous flow of information among project team members and assigning tasks.
• Attending external meetings.
• Create and produce external newsletters for the organization.
• Write, edit, and distribute various types of content, including material for a website, press releases, case studies, success stories and other types of content that take the message to the public.
• Translate from Arabic to English and vice versa where needed.
4. Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a Project Officer or similar role
• Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
• Teamwork skills
• Report writing.
• Problem solving.
• Proficient in both verbal and written Arabic & English