DMER (Design, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting) Officer
The candidates interested in this training should provide the following information to the email: [email protected] before the 25th of May 2022. (Make sure to add the name of the position in the title of the email)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivational letter
- Sample of work if available
EuroMed Feminist Initiative (EFI) is a policy network that encompasses women’s rights organizations from the two shores of the Mediterranean and advocates for gender equality and women’s rights as inseparable from democracy building and citizenship, for political solutions to all conflicts, and for the right of peoples to self-determination. EFI seeks to improve and promote women’s rights as universal human rights, the value of gender equality and the use of non-violent means to solve conflicts. Our criterion and position align with the international resolutions and conventions and regional instruments promoting the universality of women’s rights and strengthening women's impact and voices in conflict resolution.
The DMER Officer will support EFI to enhance its internal monitoring & evaluation capacities and will effectively collect data for both internal and partners’ activities throughout the year.
Scope of work
Upon completion of the tasks, all the activities that EFI and the partners have conducted during 2022 should be effectively tracked, and the quantitative and qualitative data collection should be completed.
- Develop a detailed monitoring and evaluation plan for activities, outlining the data collection analysis and reporting tool and processes.
- Develop and keep up to date on a monthly bases a data collection sheet for both EFI and its partners.
- Submit monthly reports outlining progress, outcomes, and results.
- Submit a final report that summarises the activities that EFI and partners have developed during the year with the necessary disaggregation.
- Track all internal activities of EFI and activities of our partners in 2022 and monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results
- Provide data collection, collation, storage, analysis, and reporting, ensuring that data is of high quality.
- Design, review and enhance M&E tools and implement monitoring and evaluation of the activities of the EFI and partners including M&E trackers, logframes, indicator tracking Sheets, and Activity Tracking Sheets .
- Validate M&E data through verifying pre and post analysis results, attendance sheets and other reporting tools.
- Advise on all the necessary tools including systems for collecting, storing data and measuring the performance of the, as well as tracking the participants during the training activities, and following up with them afterwards.
- Develop baseline data for each activity in the Syria program.
- Identify and document lessons learned and best practices.
Qualifications, Background and Experience:
- Three to five years of professional experience in the development of M&E systems and results-based management for NGOs and/or international projects.
- Verified accomplishment in designing, implementing and operating M&E systems from project commencement to closeout stages is required.
- Knowledge and experience in designing M&E systems and conducting evaluations.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills in drafting reports and ability to measure impact of the activities and programs.
- Proficiency in written and oral English is mandatory for the position. Knowledge of French is appreciated.
- Understanding and knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, and data base management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information management, Social Sciences, Humanities, or other relevant academic background.
- Ability to conduct data analysis using various methods, plan own work and manage conflicting priorities.
- Good understanding of gender issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate, in written and oral Arabic and English, demonstrating openness in sharing information and updates.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and adapt to challenges.
- Ability to plan and organise, with attention for the development of goals and strategies.
دليل مدني، شبكة المجتمع المدني، يوفر للمنظمات منصة لنشر الوظائف, وليس مسؤول عن عملية التوظيف. كل منظمة مسجلة على دليل مدني هي مسؤولة بشكل فردي عن منشوراتها وعن عملية التوظيف.