Videographer and Graphic Designer
Cover letter / Expression of Interest.
Knowledge of graphic design, basic photography, and social media content creation. Must be proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, basic knowledge of the following: Adobe Lightroom, After Effects, and Adobe Audition.
Videographer and Graphic Designer Responsibilities
- Executes graphic design, video creation, and editing to support LSESD’s internal and external communications.
- Creates outlines, storyboards, and scripts for video creation.
- Edits video footage and translates it into a meaningful and impactful end product that adheres to the integrity of LSESD.
- Films and edits in-house video for executive leadership and engagement events.
- Provides backup support to other graphic designers on time-sensitive projects or as requested by the leadership group.
- Executes post-production techniques, such as color grading, editing, adding graphics and animation to video, and assists in the production and post-production process of video creation.
- Selects music and/or audio that invokes the proper emotion of video.
- Oversees projects with contracted photographers, videographers, graphic designers, art directors, and illustrators, and coordinates with print production internal and external staff.
- Participates in meetings with partners and colleagues to exchange information, brainstorm, guide decisions and provide updates.