Driver - Keserwan (Covering all Lebanon)
Interested applicants are required to submit their CV to the following email: [email protected]
Common Effort is a Lebanese non-profit, non-governmental and non-political organization that was created by a group of youth in 2010 with the sole purpose of spreading peace and giving back to society. That mission started out with small fundraisers and donations, that helped with the distribution of food, clothes and toys during the holidays, and later on extended through larger periods of time. As our reputation grew, so did our mission and responsibility, we now fight to prevent family violence, drug abuse and provide child protection and legal aid for those in need, as well as renovating homes and shelters. Our vision is to be the trusted shelter to every abused victim, and the hope to all the people in need. Through it all, peace building has been and always will be our outmost priority, we aim to improve people’s lives in any way possible and believe in the hope of a better life. We pride ourselves with our enthusiasm and ability to respond to any given issue that we encounter, our mission started with a few goals, and we accomplished them while expanding furthermore to other sectors.
Scope of work:
The Driver will be responsible for the safe, smooth, and efficient transportation of staff, goods, and official papers mainly from Ajaltoun and other offices to different locations in Lebanon using the company car.
- Follow the weekly movement plan.
- Transport both people and goods in a safe and secure manner.
- Daily check the technical conditions of the vehicle (state of the tires, oil, fuel, brakes, etc.).
- Responsible for maintenance.
- Responsible for fueling the car.
- Responsible for cleaning the car (interior and exterior) when needed.
- Assist with loading and unloading the shipment inside the vehicle.
- Demonstrated experience working as a driver and driving a manual car.
- Possession of a valid driving license (5 tonnes or more).
- Previous experience in humanitarian sector preferable.
- Willingness to commute from/to Ajaltoun daily.