TIF - Reporting and Communications Specialist
The USAID/Lebanon Trade and investment Facilitation (TIF) Activity will facilitate the export of Lebanese goods and services to generate foreign exchange through investments and business enabling environment reform that simultaneously promote job creation, income generation, and improved livelihoods throughout the country. TIF has three objectives: 1) increased exports of Lebanese goods and services, 2) investment facilitation leading to increased domestic investment, and 3) improved business and investment enabling environment. Communicating results through outreach and sharing knowledge with private and public sectors is a crosscutting objective.
TIF is looking for a reporting and communications specialist with excellent writing skills to provide support to the communications team and the overall TIF team.
Responsibilities and key tasks:
In collaboration with TIF communications team, she/he will:
- Assist in updating and implementing the TIF communication strategy
- Draft, update and oversee the production of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports with the support of TIF Senior Communications Specialist
- Coordinate with TIF team to obtain complete and quality inputs for reports.
- Draft and update occasional or thematic reports
- Plan, draft, and produce content for a variety of internal and external communications channels
- Assist in producing key communications documents and visibility materials, including key messages, briefing notes, press releases, success stories, etc.
- Ensure the correct use of all the branding elements in internal and external communications materials and public events
- Support in other communication-related tasks
- A university degree in communications, journalism, English, or in any related field
- At least 5 years of professional experience in communications, journalism, writing, or any related field
- Interest in and familiarity with economy, business, and finance language
- Demonstrated English writing skills, must provide writing sample, preferably published.
- Advanced language proficiency in Arabic.