Communication Strategies in the New Era & Essentials of Reporting to Donors for NGOs - NGOi Online Synchronous Course
Many NGOs in Lebanon and the MENA region achieve excellent work and implement successful projects; yet struggle with effectively disseminating information about their work to their key stakeholders including beneficiaries, donors and team members.
The Non-Governmental Organizations Initiative at the American University of Beirut (AUB-NGOi) is pleased to offer you the NGOi Online Synchronous Course on “Communication Strategies in the New Era & Essentials of Reporting to Donors for NGOs”, providing learners with a hands-on journey to:
- introduce main theories, practices and processes related to communications and reporting
- provide the required skills and tactics needed to plan, implement, and evaluate their own strategic communications, including communication campaigns, branding, and crisis communications
- present effective reporting strategies and best-practice of reporting to donors, including communication tactics and evaluation methods
By the end of the course, participants will be able to utilize their acquired knowledge and skills to contribute to their organization’s sustainability and ability to communicate their impact effectively. This will enable them to build positive relationships with donors through proper reporting and attract continuous funding.
- Early Bird: September 15, 2021
- Regular: September 19, 2021
Course start date: September 24, 2021
Course duration: 24 hours
Course dates: September 24, 25, 29 & 30
9:00AM – 5:00PM (Beirut Time; GMT +3:00)
- For Members of the NGOi Network: 250$
- For non-members - Early Bird: 300$
- For non-members - Regular: 350$
Course language of instruction: English
- NGOi Organizational Members benefit from a 20% discount on course registration fee for up to 5 staff members.
- NGOi Individual Members benefit from a 20% discount on course registration fee.
- A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION will be provided upon successful fulfillment of course requirements.
- Bank Transfer (Invoice issued by NGOi is needed)
To learn more about the course and register, please visit the following link: