Regional Coordinator Church Cooperation, 100%
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your complete application documents in English (CV, Cover letter and certificates). Only online applications will be considered.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Preferred start date: as soon as possible or upon agreement.
Mrs Rev. Tabea Stalder, Program Manager for the Church Cooperation, is at your disposal for further information: +41 44 360 88 57.
For further information about HEKS/EPER, please consult our website https://en.heks.ch/.
In the church cooperation in Lebanon and Syria
- Supporting churches in project management and implementation and making regular field visits in Lebanon and Syria
- Preparation of narrative and financial reports for HEKS
- Organizing program evaluation and coordinating of a regional programme of church cooperation together with our partner churches
- Development of further projects with given church partners
In the management of the HEKS office in Beirut, Lebanon
- Professional management of the registration process for HEKS/EPER in Lebanon
- Representation of HEKS/EPER in Lebanon as in the ACT Alliance, and HEKS/EPER Church Cooperation in the region
- Relationship management and networking on behalf of HEKS/EPER with church partners and in Lebanon also with other humanitarian aid partners
In the support of the humanitarian aid department
- Support Humanitarian Aid department with ongoing projects in Lebanon (partner visits and representation)
- Support in the initial stage, when scaling up humanitarian interventions in Lebanon
- University degree and working experience in the humanitarian field with experience in project management, designing and implementing projects
- Preferable prior experience and familiarity to collaborate with protestant church partners and/or interest to work in such context
- Committed to help the disadvantaged, you are a sociable person with a constructive teamwork mindset and good negotiation skills
- Reliable, you are used to work autonomously, and you provide a high degree of flexibility
- A high-level proficiency in English is required, a good knowledge of French is an asset
- A national position with a duty station in Beirut
- An opportunity to make a difference in this world
- An interesting and challenging position with scope for design
- Opportunities for continued professional development and participation in international conferences and trainings