Clinical Recovery Counselor
- To participate in the preparation of the detailed action plan of several clinical treatment and recovery activities
- To handle the intervention of direct individual and group counseling at various levels of CDLL recovery programs: inpatient recovery, outpatient and reintegration programs
- To coordinate with various CDLL sectors for the benefit of CDLL beneficiaries under the multidisciplinary approach: health care and psychiatric intervention, psychological counseling, social empowerment, professional orientation, legal support and family follow up
- To develop and implement group and individual therapeutic plans under both Therapeutic Community approach and outpatient therapeutic counseling
- To participate in research required by the management
- To undertake other responsibilities according to management requirements.
The staff member holding this position should have a BA in Clinical Psychology, Education, Public Health, Social Work or Counseling.
Minimum of 2 year experience in clinical counseling or addiction recovery programs
Other requirements & skills
Gender: male or female
Age: 25 and above
Languages: Fluent in Arabic and English (proficiency in French is a plus)
Computer skills: Competent in using Word, Excel, Power Point
- Honest, transparent, patient and humble
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player, creative, multi-task oriented
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Handles crises and emergency situations and adapts to change.
This position requires the availability of a car at work
Contract type: full time