LEED Green Associate™ Online Exam Preparation Workshop
Green buildings respect the environmental impacts of the extraction of materials and processes related to their construction and operation, deliver cost savings and improved value to their owners, conserve energy and water consumption, and provide healthy indoor environment for the people who live and work in them. New green building initiatives and mandates in the region have provided the high-level support for improving design and construction practices and building performance.
Construction professionals in some countries are challenged to deliver sustainable buildings in a harsh climate that meet increasingly tougher energy and water efficiency requirements.
Developers and owners are generally attracted to the operational savings, lower life cycle cost, and reduced impact to the environment that they can achieve through green buildings.
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify the necessary steps to become LEED Green Associate
- Identify green building basics and their impact on the environment
- Locate LEED projects in Lebanon and worldwide
- Become familiar with LEED Rating Systems and Structure
- Understand sustainable design and construction based on the categories of LEED rating system
- Recognize successful strategies to achieve and measure the goals of a credit category
- Schedule: November 10, 12, 17, 19 & 24 - 5:30 till 8:30 pm
- Venue: Online sessions over Zoom and LMS
- Cost: $300 or 456,000 LBP
For more information and registration, contact us on 01-989 901 ext. 236 or at [email protected]