Please submit your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]. In the subject header please type: “Your name_Program Officer”.
Due to our limited human resources capacity, only the applicants selected for interviews will receive an email by June 16th 2020.
- Coordinate, under the supervision of the Director of Salam LADC, 20-25 projects in a wide range of sectors (Education, Basic Assistance, Livelihoods, etc.)
- Manage a multicultural team of staff, international and local volunteers, and conduct weekly meetings in cooperation with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Fundraising: successfully apply to grants to ensure the continuity of the projects and of the organization, initiate and supervise crowdfunding campaigns.
- Ensure the smooth implementation of all projects and activities according to the projects objectives, by conducting monitoring field visits and meetings with the Community Center Manager and the projects focal points.
- Supervise the budget of the organization and support the in-house accountant with the follow-up of the projects budgets
- Reporting: compile narrative, numerical and financial reports for donors and partners on a monthly basis.
- Information and data management: create and monitor relevant projects indicators, supervise the data collection in the field and centralize the data for numerical reports.
- Represent Salam LADC in relevant meetings with partners, public institutions and donors.
- Relations with partners: follow up with current partners and make new partnerships, write MOU agreements, supervise the referrals sent to other organizations via RIMS.
- Monitor the geopolitical and security situation on a daily basis, and ensure the security of the teams in the field in cooperation with the Field Officer
- Implement new projects in coordination with the Director: draft proposals based on the needs in the field and ensure that objectives and indicators match Salam’s vision.
- Human resources: in charge of recruitments for the organization.
- Adhere to Salam’s vision and strictly comply with the organization’s code of conduct.
- Knowledge of the grants opportunities in the humanitarian sector with a focus on Lebanon, and proven capacity to fundraise.
- Experience working in a humanitarian, social sector or other relevant fields.
- Experience in managing a multicultural team composed of staff and volunteers
- Knowledge of the Project Management cycle.
- Experience with M&E systems and data management systems.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people.
- Ability to work in a challenging and stressful environment and to deal with tight deadlines
- Fluent in English: written and oral
- Interest in the refugee crisis and grassroots movements.
- Interested in working with vulnerable communities.
- Arabic speaker