Call for Trainers
Main duties of the trainer include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide online training workshops and follow up sessions, on one or more of the following topics (project management, finance management, procurement management, strategy and structure, human resource management, grants management, monitoring and evaluation, logistics peace education, citizenship, human rights, advocacy, leadership, non-violence and conflict resolution, advocacy and public affairs, communication, fundraising, etc.)
- Prepare and design online training materials, tools, presentations, assignments and activities.
- Adapt training content and prepare presentations and use a highly interactive training methodology
- Report on the progress and flow of each training session.
- Provide the training coordinator with all the material needed for the training sessions.
- At the end of the training, the trainer will present a detailed report on the training.
- Assess training effectiveness of the methods and content of the training
- 3-5 years of experience in training and capacity building for civil society organization
- Previous experience in the field of expertise, especially for working with start-up and small community based organizations.
- Working experience in a multicultural context.
- Proficiency in Arabic language (oral / written) mandatory
- Ability to communicate in English
- Good ability to work and use online technology.
- Adapted to multi-national teams
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Autonomy, dynamism, proactivity and flexibility
- Organizational skills and human relations competency
- Team work
How to apply
If you wish to apply for registration as a trainer, please send the completed technical and financial offer to [email protected] , together with your CV.