إضافة تعليق جديد
- To participate in the preparation of the detailed action plan of several clinical treatment and recovery activities
- To handle the intervention of direct individual and group counseling at various levels of CDLL MH and recovery programs
- To liaise with various CDLL programs and main activity lines for the benefit of CDLL beneficiaries under the multidisciplinary approach involving health care and psychiatric intervention, psychological counseling, resilience and life skills empowerment, professional orientation, legal support, family follow up and spiritual life counseling
- To develop and implement group and individual therapeutic plans under CDLL therapeutic model based on MH wellbeing goals and techniques, interdisciplinary integrated approach of the person and Christian faith based spiritual empowerment.
- To participate in research required by the management - To undertake other responsibilities according to management requirements.
Experience Minimum of 2 year experience in clinical counseling or addiction recovery programs
Requirements & skills Age: 25 and above
Languages: Fluent in Arabic and English (proficiency in French is a plus)
Computer skills: Competent in using Word, Excel, Power Point
Personal attributes Honest, transparent, patient and humble Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player, creative, multi-task oriented Strong sense of responsibility and accountability Handles crises and emergency situations and adapts to change.
Additional Information This position requires the availability of a car at work, and flexibility in work hours
Contract type: full time