Please submit a CV and sample of relevant design work (books, brochures, infographs, web content) to [email protected] with "Position: Graphic/Web Designer" in the subject line.
The Arab NGO Network for Development is seeking to hire an in-house part-time Graphic/Web designer familiar with design software and web platforms. The designer will be part of ANND’s Communications Team and will report directly to the Communications Coordinator and the Executive Director. The designer shall:
- Assist in development and execution of ANND’s brand, including the production of templates for various types of publications.
- Provide design and layout for ANND’s publications, including desktop publishing and web design.
- Assist in development of ANND’s website and content, with familiarity with using WordPress.
- Provide design-related assistance to Programs and Communications Departments.
- Coordinate printing of ANND’s publications and other media.
The Arab NGO Network for Development (ANND) is a regional network, working in 11 Arab countries with 7 national networks (with an extended membership of 200 CSOs from different backgrounds) and 23 NGO members. ANND was established in 1997 and its headquarters is located in Beirut, Lebanon since 2000. ANND is an independent, democratic, and civic organization that aims at strengthening civil society and enhancing the values of democracy, respect for human rights and sustainable development in the Arab region.