Al Moltaqa Goodness and Development in Akkar - About
Al Moltaqa Goodness and Development in Akkar
The NGO "Al Moltaqa for Goodness and Development in Akkar" took its official license to work towards achieving the following objectives:
* Spreading the spirit of intimacy, love, and tolerance among the members of the Akkar's society in all its spectrums, working to bridge the intellectual, social and economic gap between its members, spreading the culture of loyalty to religious and moral values and principles, and activating the dialogue among the various segments of society.
* Disseminate the culture and values of production, creativity, and success in the work, and the interaction and social communication among the capabilities, capabilities and specialized, intellectual, administrative, media, scientific, health, and economic capacities in various villages of Akkar to promote them at all levels.
* Promote education by all available means at all stages and work to establish and activate educational institutions, educational, and cultural centers, and research and planning educational and scientific planning, and activate lectures and seminars intellectual and scientific.
* Work on the development of women in the Akkar' society and involve them in various possible and appropriate fields.
* Working on human development through marketing of Akkar in the economic field and working to bring businessmen and economists in targeted development projects in order to attract investments and provide job opportunities for the sons and residents of Akkar.
* Working to introduce Akkar to tourists through information, guidance, and electronic leaflets, disseminating tourism culture, and establishing attractive tourist centers.
* Work on human development in all its forms and conduct training courses in various professions to develop the income and abilities of young men and women and create professional operational capabilities for all ages and stages.
* Striving for reform, combining and bringing together the different points of view in Akkar.
* Integration with associations, individuals, and institutions in order to develop and develop Akkar.
* Rehabilitation of the poor and needy in all social and health fields, including literacy courses.
* Carry out activities and programs related to the development of the capacities of children and persons with disabilities in all fields.
* Work on qualifying and refining farmers' experiences, preparing them through courses, volunteering, and cooperative work, and assisting in establishing, directing, and investing targeted projects.
* Establishment of public gardens and the establishment of wedding halls and sorrows.
* Attention to the environment, and preservation of environmental wealth and beautify the entrances to villages.