Photographer/ videographer / editor
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Contact Person Email:
- Capture and edit humanitarian high quality photos and videos to document projects and ensure full coverage of activities and processes in coordination with the operating sectors and according to donors’ requirements.
- Produce high quality video stories, interviews with beneficiaries, ads, and documentaries in compliance with programmatic needs and humanitarian ethics.
- Support the fundraising activities by filming and editing videos for donors in coordination with fundraisers.
- Deliver the required media material within the specified timeframe according to the requirements of donors and fundraisers.
- Propose and implement creative production ideas that enhance URDA’s image and reputation and support the fundraising activities.
- Coordinate with URDA’s team of photographers to ensure the timely and best delivery of the required output like daily uploads and film editing.
- Contribute to developing a media plan for a project in collaboration with a diversified team in the media and communication department.
- Show full readiness and responsiveness to work under all circumstances, and in case of disasters and emergencies.
- Travel across Lebanon to different site areas and show readiness to travel abroad for humanitarian missions.
- Collaborate with interns and/or volunteer photographers by insuring proper and clear direction and guidelines.
- Graphic design skills are a plus: design roll-ups, banners, and other media materials for projects implementation.
- Daily uploads of media material, reporting of edited materials and reports of accomplished tasks.
10 Feb, 2021
Communications & Media
Monday, 15 February 2021
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
3 to 5 years
- Mount Lebanon