IMPORTANT or WILL BE REJECTED:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs & Cover Letter to [email protected], with the subject title.
Emails with NO subjects will be declined.
Applicants must submit their applications between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Recruitment and Workforce Planning (20%)
- Schedules meetings with heads of departments and sectors to discuss staffing needs and receive feedback about the status of the currently enrolled employees.
- Designs and develops job descriptions for current and future staff, interns and volunteers in coordination with different departments.
- Prepares annual human resources plan (inclusive of budgets) in coordination with the Director of Human Resources and submits it to the Finance Department at the end of each year.
- Publicizes vacancies and job opening on URDA’s Daleel Madani portal and different online platforms.
- Screens resumes and contacts applicants to schedule interviews and tests.
- Conducts interviews with potential employees, designs job offers to accept individuals and rejection letters to the unsuccessful ones.
- Conducts orientation to new employees and follows up with them during their probation periods.
- Capacity Building and Performance Evaluation Reviews (20%)
- Develops yearly training and development plan for all human resources in coordination with the different heads of departments and sectors.
- Follows up with the employees on their attendance
- Facilitates the yearly performance evaluations by notifying employees and their line managers about it ahead of time, sending them the PE forms, collecting their feedbacks and scheduling review discussion meetings.
- Communicates PE results to the different departments to ensure implementation of decisions reached.
- Follow up on PPR’s “Probation Progress Review” for all new comers.
- Personnel Administration and Regulation (40%)
- Ensures that the implemented Human Resources and Volunteers Management policy at URDA is being abided to by all staff, interns, and volunteers.
- Follows up on the daily attendance for employees working at Khaldeh Office along with employees based in different branches.
- Prepare monthly payroll.
- Administers leaves and keeps track of employees’ leave balance.
- Issues employment and salary certificates in coordination with the Director of Human Resources.
- Is in charge of organizing and archiving personnel files and updating them on a regular basis.
- Ensures that all employees complete their timesheets on time and submit them by the end of each month.
- Prepares job contracts in coordination with URDA’s legal department.
- Issues internal memos related to administrative decisions, holidays and other URDA related notifications.
- Issues warnings and enforces disciplinary actions taken against employees who violate internal regulations and procedures.
- Supervises the registration of new employees at NSSF, calculates their monthly contribution and prepares the necessary paperwork.
- End of Service and Termination (10%)
- Oversees all termination and end of service procedures.
- Conducts exit interviews with resigned or terminated employees.
- Issues financial and administrative clearance forms.
- Administrative Tasks (10%)
- Regularly meet with donor delegations to answer any inquiries they might have about the organization’s Human Resources and Volunteers Management policy.
- Conducts presentation to staff members based on need.
- Undertakes any task assigned to him/her by the Director of Human Resources.
- Mount Lebanon