Saida Center Coordinator
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs & Cover Letter to [email protected], with the subject title.
Emails with NO subjects will be declined.
Applicants must submit their applications between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Conducting project activities according to needs analysis
- Coordinating with local partners and communities
- Main contact person for beneficiaries and local authorities
- Set coordination meetings with Saida Municipality, Saida active NGOs and UNHCR
- Attend South Protection UNHCR meetings
- Regular field visits to monitor the qualitative and quantitative implementation to assess the project’s implementation
- Responding to requests for special cases which need individual attention and following the progress
- Responsible for field level documentation (meeting minutes, attendance sheets, feedback by social workers)
- Monitor, evaluate and suggest changes and improvements in program and materials based on observations and discussions with beneficiaries, partners, Project Manager
- Searching for adequate employees and partners for the implementation of the projects
- Participating in networking activities to extend the network
- Actively organize and participate in team meetings
- Ensure close collaboration and coordination with the Protection Manager
- Ensure procurement requests are presented on a timely basis to facilitate timely implementation of field activities, ensuring cost efficiency and donor regulations and procedures
- South Lebanon
- Saida (Sidon)