Fundraising Project Coordinator
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs & Cover Letter to [email protected], with the subject title.
Emails with NO subjects will be declined.
Applicants must submit their applications between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Maintain professional communication via phone, and e-mail
- Coordinating with local partners and communities
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Preparing of regularly scheduled reports
- Participating in networking activities to extend the network
- Actively participating in team meetings - UN meetings
- Ensure close collaboration and coordination with the fundraising manager
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Arrange and organize schedules/needs for external conferences and workshop with identified facilities
- Mount Lebanon