Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without cover letter or wrong content in the subject will be DISMISSED.
- Lead development of briefing and guidance notes, Talking Points and advocacy materials;
- Monitor and report on relevant UN system-wide initiatives
- Coordinating and overseeing project activities and budgets with the Programme Lead and institutional staff;
- Gathering buy-in on the project activities from key stakeholders, including funders, partners and beneficiaries;
- Organizing meetings, seminars, and workshops for the project, covering the full lifecycle of activities
- Facilitate the linkages of research projects with practical training opportunities and other knowledge promotion opportunities;
- Lead initiatives to raise the profile of GBV/SGBV as a critical and life-saving area of intervention in emergencies and to enhance accountability, especially with humanitarian leadership;
- Support field teams in developing and implementing relevant processes and tools that optimize efficiency and data quality.
- Manage, maintain and further develop a database system that provides a platform for the collection of and repository for project activities, assistance tracking, and reporting.
- Mount Lebanon