Healthcare Coordinator - Khaldeh
- Leads all aspects of URDA’s medical programs in Khaldeh.
- Supervises the implementation of URDA’ medical programs.
- Coordinates and supervises the operations of URDA medical projects in PHCs (Primary Healthcare Centers), partner PHCs and Hospitals.
- Represents URDA in sector meetings
- Participates in the strategical development of URDA’s medical activities.
- Cooperates with the administrative team regarding budgeting of medical activities and with the financial team regarding purchasing and dispatching of medical equipment and drugs.
- Serves as the focal person for medical referrals to URDA and other NGOs.
- Ensures the supervision of the medical inventory (consumptions, orders and inventory)
- Ensures coordination and liaising with other medical actors, hospital, and PHCs.
- Ensures privacy of medical data.
- Responsible for receiving and assisting beneficiaries by direct contact, phone call or email according to needs.
- Daily and monthly report.
- Responsible for mapping of medical services provided by other NGOs in his/her area.
15 Nov, 2019
Friday, 22 November 2019
Period of Employment:
800 to 1200 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Business Administration, Biology, Bio-Chemistry or any related field.
1 to 2 years
- Mount Lebanon